HANEN’s 4 “I”s to Socialize
Engage parents and achieve better communication outcomes for children on the autism spectrum.
If you’re looking for ways to strengthen and facilitate your work with families of children on the autism spectrum, The Hanen Centre has an upcoming online training that can help.
This proposal will be dictated by Sarah Sharit, M.A., CCC-SLP.
- The course will be held on September 23th y 24th, 2022
- Course duration is from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (Argentina time)
- The modality will be live by Zoom.
- Attendance certificates will be delivered by The Hanen Centre
- Limited vacants
- Power Point is offered to follow the class
- Training open to all professionals.
- The Zoom link will be hosted by The Hanen Center
To register, you must follow the following steps:
1- Make the payment of the course (Values and payment methods below)
2- Enter the link and complete the registration form that you will find at the end
2- Ingresar en el link y completar el formulario de inscripción que encontrarás al finalizar.