P E E R S
PEERS is a social skills treatment for preschool children, adolescents and adults with ASD, ADHD and anxiety, among other social problems.
In this course, we will see central concepts of the model, its usefulness through development and related evidence.
After completing the PEERS Certified Teleconference, participants will be listed in both the PEERS Certified Provider for Adolescents directory and the PEERS Certified Telehealth Provider directory.
Speaker: Dra. Elizabeth Laugeson.
The course will be held on SEPTEMBER 2nd, 3th and 4th, 2021
- Its duration is from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Argentine Time) and the modality is live on Zoom.
- Open training for both Argentine residents and foreigners.
- The course will have simultaneous translation during the three days of training.
- Limited vacants.
- With the course, you will obtain the official Certification as a PEERS provider granted by UCLA PEERS Clinical, with incorporation to the list of PEERS providers on the official website.
- Material is offered to follow the course translated into Spanish